Introducing the COPD Foundation Guide for Diagnosis and Management of COPD. These are not guidelines. This is a summary of the guidelines packaged in a simple, convenient and portable COPD Pocket Consultant Guide (PCG).
The PCG Cards are available in four versions. (Link all of these to the pdf downloadable files)
- A 4”x6” Tri-fold 6 panel card with generic name drugs.
- A 4”x6” Tri-fold 6 panel card with trade name drugs.
- A 4”x6” Tri-fold 2 panel card with only panel #1 (Introduction) and panel #2 (Therapy Chart) information.
- This 2 panel card is also available as an 18”x22” poster for use as a teaching tool in clinics and academic centers.
The PCG is a 6 panel card that folds into a 4x6 Guide that fits easily into a lab coat or scrub pocket.
The outside 3 panels feature:
- Panel 1: An explanation of COPD diagnosis and the seven severity domains
- Panel 5: The COPD Assessment Test (CAT), a health status questionnaire. Score 0 to 40.
- Panel 6: The mMRC dyspnea scale and advice for smoking cessation. Score 0 to 4.
The inside 3 panels feature:
- Panel 2: A COPD treatment Therapy Chart which lists the 7 severity domains in rows and treatment options in columns.
- Panel 3: A medication table arranged by class and corresponds to the therapy chart.
- Panel 4: A medication table arranged by class and corresponds to the therapy chart.
If you register your COPD Pocket Card, you will be the first to receive news and information on updates and launch of a mobile app and website community where you can ask the expert about the Guide and practical uses.